Thursday, June 16, 2016

What A Difference Five Months Makes

Five months ago, I sat in this same airport.  I had written a post while sitting in a holding pattern just waiting.  I ended up never posting it.  At the time, I was surrounded - literally - by businessmen. Some, you could clearly tell, were on the prowl.  It caused me to wonder and wonder about all my husband's "business trips" and if he, too, was on the prowl?  It was unnerving and a very negative experience.  Even though I love people-watching, all I could see were these men eyeing all the woman trying to connect.

Five months later, I'm once again in the airport going to the same destination.  This time, I'm surrounded by families, children, teens, single men, single woman. Some may be businessmen. Some may be on the prowl, but my eyes aren't picking up on that.  And my heart is carefree and free of wondering.


And I'm enjoying my people-watching.

Oh, Father, thank You for all the healing you are doing in me and for growing me up in my now-new-life.  

Because of Him and Unto Him,


4 comments:

Floyd Samons said...

Nothing better than acknowledging the answers to prayers. Glad to know He's shining His Light on your life, sister.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thanks, Floyd and thank you for your prayers during this season of my life.

Caroline said...

So very happy to hear and so elated for you Diane.This reminds me of what has become the most moving scripture for me Romans 12:2. . God is so awesome. Sending prayers for you and Carevan. I could use some prayers also , I too will be relocating. I know God is with me/us but with so much uncertainty especially financial, I am kind of a mess.

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Caroline, I'm so sorry to hear that. Please know you can call me anytime to talk/pray. My church now has its own building. Victorious Overcomers is on Monday nights at 8 PM in Middle Island. Why not come one night and see what it's all about?

You have my cell. Call or text me. I love you!