Monday, June 6, 2016

I'm A Free-falling Momma!

This is a line in one of my favorite love/dance-around-the-kitchen songs: 
Let my arms be your escape                                                                           ~lyric from Just Fall by Anthem Lights 
I've never experienced any man's arms being my escape from anything in this life.  No arms have ever caught me nor carried me, held me protectively or even lovingly for that matter.  Not my father's, brother's, uncle's', or husband's.   In the natural that is as foreign to me as speaking Chinese would be.

But
BUT
BUT
BUT!



I have experienced it by my true Father, my Abba.  My Daddy consistently allows me to "just fall" -  free-fall into His Arm of Love, Compassion; Protection and Strength - His Arm of Grace - where He holds me close to His Heart making me feel safe, secure, protected, and unconditionally loved.
Absolutely!



No, no man has ever been that for me.  But, my GOD has been.  Oh, what a blessed woman I am!

He will feed His flock like a Shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His Arm, and   carry them in His Bosom, and gently lead those who are with young.                       ~ Is. 40:11
Oh, how blessed I am! 

Because of Him and Unto Him,

2 comments:

Floyd Samons said...

Indeed you are blesses, sister. And thanks for the reminder that it is only He that can save us and is worthy of our faith.

Diane Ronzino said...

Amen, Floyd!