Monday, March 21, 2016

The Circle of Life

Isn't it amazing how Life somehow brings you full circle back around to people, places, or things?

I'm not sure I understand the whys or wherefores of such things. But, this I do know: It is a GOD-thing.

This is happening in my life right now.  And I find myself a little teary (only a little!) that my husband is missing out on this awesome thing that is happening.  I know, at a different time in our lives, he would have loved it as much as I.

There is a part of me that would love to tell him about it - would love for him to know what is happening; would love for him to embrace it as I am.

Oh, what he is missing out on...

But, I realize this awesome, full-circle-happening is just for me.  My husband has chosen his path - separate from his family, separate from his God - separate from all that is good and pure.

This awesome, full-circle-happening is just for me. A gift from Above. Oh, thank You, Father!

Sadly, my husband's full-circle-happenings will be coming his way. Just for him.  I'm just not sure they will be so awesome.

Because of Him and Unto Him,



No comments: