Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Abiding In Agape's Shadow




May my heart be the Shadow of Your Agape  
  Stretching into the abyss of darkness
Reflecting Your Likeness and Image
Casting it’s darkened outline on the unsuspecting
  Healing the wounds inflicted by our humanness

May my heart be the Shadow of Your Agape
  Stretching into the abyss of darkness
Reflecting Your Likeness and Image
The brightness of Your Agape illuminating ambiguity 
  Radiating the brilliance of Your Joy upon our self-commiseration

May my heart be the Shadow of Your Agape
  Stretching into the abyss of darkness
Reflecting Your Likeness and Image
The iridescence of Your Glory fall first upon me
  Healing my wounds inflicted by others’ humanness

Then and only then, will my heart truly be the Shadow of Your Agape
  For the darkness in me will be enlightened
And I will be able to reflect Your Likeness and Image 
Casting it’s glowing outline on the unsuspecting
  Healing the wounds inflicted by our humanness

…Oh, to abide in Agape’s Shadow

And reflect His Likeness and Image

Because of Him and Unto Him,


2 comments:

Floyd Samons said...

Nice... Inspiration from Above and within. Wonderful. Beautiful.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you, Floyd. Thanks for coming by to read. I appreciate your blogger's friendship!