Friday, January 8, 2016

Self-Grace



We know that God’s Grace - His Mercy - is new to us every morning. Oh Hallelujah! for that. 

We “shoulda, coulda, woulda”.  We can wallow in the regrets of words spoken or deeds done or not done. Or we can apply God’s Grace toward ourselves.  
We should be as kind and gracious toward ourselves as we would be toward others.  




If God’s Grace - His Mercy - is new to us every morning, then shouldn’t we apply that same Grace to ourselves?  

Self-Grace should be new every morning, too!  

Hear that Diane?

I love it when I preach to myself!

Because of Him and Unto Him,


6 comments:

Melanie Ghauri said...

So basically your saying, we have to stop... Shoulding on ourselves, right? Lol

Melanie Ghauri said...

So basically your saying, we have to stop... Shoulding on ourselves, right? Lol

Diane Ronzino said...

Had to read your comment a few times. Finally got it. YES!

Floyd Samons said...

I hear you, Diane! Preach it, sister!

A New Song said...

My prayer: Father God .... YOU are LORD, and there is none else beside YOU. I acknowledge that YOU are THE ONE who created me and loved me. Its YOU who energizes me with YOUR LIFE! If I stare inward, I find that I can be a big disappointment to myself given the hopes and plans that failed or never completely came together. Even my thoughts need to be brought in line with Your Word. In myself I can do nothing. I NEED YOU to keep me pressurized from the inside. I relinquish my opinion and control where it comes to me! I know that I have no power within myself to effectively operate outside of YOU. I stand fast in the love, Grace and mercy that YOU have already provided for me. It is freeing! It is joy-giving! It is total and complete satisfaction that my Life is hidden with YOU, my God, as I stay wrapped up in YOUR Son, Christ Jesus. This is such a comfort! This is empowering! I thank YOU! I thank YOU for relief from my own scorn, from my own disappointment, from my own judgement against myself. I receive all that YOU have provided for me to Live so that I can continue to reach out to others! In Jesus' Name! Amen!

Diane Ronzino said...

Hazel, your prayer is awesome! Thank you for sharing it with me! I love you!