Tuesday, July 28, 2015

My מַ֫עַן

I've worn this ring for many years now.  It represents my Covenant with The LORD.  In Hebrew, it says, "I am my Beloved's and my Beloved is mine." (Song of Solomon 6:3)

Not too long ago one my attorneys, who is Jewish, asked to see it.  She read it aloud in Hebrew and then in English. She was almost breathless with excitement and I was blessed beyond measure to hear this Scripture in Hebrew.

When I no longer could stand to look at the wedding rings on my finger - which now only represented strategic deception - I replaced them with my true Husband's ring.

In church on Sunday, I began to worship even before the music started, so by the time it did, I was already at Heaven's Gate.

Off in The Spirit of God, praying and singing in His Spirit, I started declaring what God was declaring about my future. I ended up sitting down and writing it out.  A bit later I sat back down, took the ring off my finger and rolled the writing up into it. Throughout the rest of worship, I held it with my arm extended straight up over my head.

My God has given the rest of my life purpose.  In His time, He declared it unto me.  I have been asking and asking for some kind of glimpse to a purposeful last years of my life.  

The Hebrew word for "purpose" is: מַ֫עַן  (maan).  My maan has been made clear. And I bless God with everything in me for giving me a tiny glimpse of it.  The rest is yet to be played out.

Because of Him and Unto Him,


2 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

This touches my heart because I lived through it with Carrie too. She purchased a purity ring when she no longer decided to stand for her marriage. She proclaimed the Lord her husband and He really took care of her. It is such a beautiful way to release it all to Him. I think He is super pleased when we act out our devotion and surrender to Him like that.

I praise God with you for your future and your purpose. He has spoken to you. And we know His plans are for good for those who love Him!

Big hugs,
Mary

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, thank you, Mary. I needed a hug!!!! Bless you!