Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday's Color

As the sky lightens awakening a new day, I reflect.

Husband, marriage, me, my children...

It started to bring me down.

"Look up."

I glanced out the window and above the tree tops the sky was a soft hue of pink.

...deep breath...

I close my eyes and begin reflecting again.

God and all He has done for me.

It started to bring me up.

I do believe mornings were designed for us to see, hear, and think God.  His majesty and quiet gentleness are profound.

No "Monday morning blues" here.

Thank You, my God, for this delightful morning time with You!  What a way to start my week: enwrapped in You.

Because of Him and Unto Him,



4 comments:

Saleslady371 said...

Hi, Diane,
Beautiful post with a gorgeous graphic. Everything changes when we thank Him, doesn't it?

I have to thank you--for your courage to write, be upfront with your feelings even though you're in the middle. I think I told you when Carrie was in the middle and new to San Diego (no church fellowship yet) and only me flying out every six to eight weeks to cry with her & encourage her, it was unbelievably depressing. We hunted for some blogger who understood, who wrote about what the pain is like, how to cope--the thing you are doing here. We found some and those faith filled men and women were priceless to us. Just as you are for many, I would think. Nobody understands like someone in the middle. That's the time to write but it's the hardest time to write.

May God's favor be with you everywhere you step.
Mary

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Mary, thank you for your encouraging words. I appreciate them so much.

I've written so many posts that I never posted. But, it was beneficial to me to get it "out".

This has been such a long, difficult journey, as you know. I love how you physically supported your daughter by flying out to her and walking the steps with her - even though it was so depressing. There have been times when I wish I had that kind of support. Even in churches, people don't want to hear or know the "pain". The fact that you "came alongside" Carrie is so very special and Christ-like. And I thank you so much for your compassion, understanding, and your words. I hug them to my soul.

Strahlen Smith said...

This post is simply beautiful, Diane. I know your pain. You have God. You can overcome. Keep looking up.

God Bless...

Diane Ronzino said...

Thanks, Strahlen!