Thursday, June 25, 2015

The Crux of the Matter

The crux of the matter:
If sin rules in me, God’s Life in me will be killed; if God rules in me, sin in me will be killed. ~ Oswald Chambers 6/23
If SIN rules in me, God's Life in me will be killed; if GOD rules in me, sin in me will be killed.

If SIN RULES in me, God's Life in me will be KILLED: if GOD RULES in me, sin in me will be KILLED.

Notice the..."I" 

If SIN RULES in me, GOD'S LIFE in me will be KILLED; if GOD RULES in me, SIN in me will be KILLED.

IF SIN RULES IN ME, GOD'S LIFE IN ME WILL BE KILLED; IF GOD RULES IN ME, SIN IN ME WILL BE KILLED!!!!






Thank You, LORD, for a logical explanation to others as to what has happened to Joe.  Thank You!  

Because of Him and Unto Him,




2 comments:

Betty Draper said...

Yes, yes, yes...truth...

Diane Ronzino said...

Glad you agree, Betty!