Thursday, February 12, 2015

Love to Boast On The LORD

I am a "Table Leader" in a program called Victorious Overcomers. It's a seven-step, Biblically-based program to overcome anything in your life.  It's life-altering.

Last night at our pre-meeting meeting, I shared that the day before I sat in a very uncomfortable chair at the lawyers for four and a half hours.  When I got up I could barely walk.  Pain shot through my left hip and down into my leg.  By the time my hour's drive home was complete, the pain had also shot up into my left shoulder.  

I'm assuming it was the way I was positioned in that chair, coupled with the stress of that meeting, that sent my body into a scream.

I have a very high tolerance to pain, but this was almost unbearable. You are never conscience of how many times a day you bend over, until the searing pain makes you aware of it. (Oh, how my heart does go out to our precious Martha!)  

I had all intentions of not staying for the actual step meeting.  I went early for intercessory prayer and for the pre-meeting. I planned on going home right afterward.  

Everyone could see I was in pain, so when I was asked, I explained.  One of the other Table Leaders, who has had a 40-year battle with chronic back pain and many back surgeries, laid hands on me and prayed.

I stayed for the meeting by faith.

By the time, I drove home, the pain was less.  I awoke this morning and the pain is about 80% gone.  
And these signs will follow those who believe: In My Name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover.            ~ The Words of Jesus Christ, as recorded in Mark 16:17-18 
Oh, thank You, Jesus!  The LORD is true to His Word - a real Man of Integrity and Character.

Because of Him and Unto Him,






No comments: