Tuesday, February 10, 2015

An Encouraging, Red-lettered Word

I share with you the mediation of my heart this morning:


Lies are a portrait of a man’s soul, a man’s integrity,
and ultimately, his name.”

The soul is like a soft sponge. Lies perpetuated penetrate as if shot by a bow into the soft sponge of one’s heart, ripping and wounding. 

Lies are a portrait of a man’s soul, a man’s integrity,
and ultimately, his name.”

A dark shroud befalls the heart and mind.  You scratch and claw to get out from under it’s heavy blanketing. 

Lies are a portrait of a man’s soul, a man’s integrity,
and ultimately, his name.”

Lies are a portrait of...


...Lies are a portrait of the perpetrator’s soul, integrity, and name.  Not mine! 

The lies tell of his story.  Not mine!  

The lies glaringly speak of his character.  Not mine!

~~~

Oh, Holy Spirit, thank You for speaking that one line to my heart yesterday.  Thank You, for answering the cry of my heart, "Please speak to me".  Thank You for unveiling Your Wisdom and Understanding to me this morning as I meditated on Your Word to me.


Lifting the Shroud by Patrick-Kramer

The shroud has been lifted. Thank You, thank You, thank You!  I do so appreciate You, Holy Spirit!

Because of Him and Unto Him,

5 comments:

Melanie Ghauri said...

Beautiful Di & amen. Enjoy your freedom as it will take you to higher heights & deeper depths with Him. Hallelujah Holy Spirit!!! I love you, Mel XO

Veronica Shticks Anderson said...

That heart is flying high!

Martha Herden said...

Diane- your post is so wide-opened for all to read and share, just as your HEART is too.... Many TOUGH events hit us in this lifetime, and we can't truly relate unless we walked the same shoes--but the JOY I take from this beautiful, SPIRITUAL posting is to know that GOD has given you such a LOVING heart---and that HEART is taking you the TOUGHEST of times and you are coming through to the SUNSHINE--smiling with glorious LOVE of GOD and those around you..... I am humbled by your wide-opened sharing and honored to call you DEAR FRIEND...... love, martha

Betty Draper said...

Out of the heart comes the issues of life. When the heart is corrupt, all that can come out is corruption. Praying for you my friend. Hope you have recovered from you wonderful trip.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you all for YOUR encouraging words. Isn't God awesome? How would we make it through this life without Him?