Saturday, December 20, 2014

The Holy Blogger

Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: 
                           it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility.                                    ~ William Wordsworth

I would say the same about blogging.  My blogging definitely takes its origin from a deep place within.  My words are collected in times of quiet and peace.  

Thanks to: Michaeltasner.com
My fingers type as the spontaneous overflow of passionate emotions direct them.

I am a writer; sometimes, a poet.

Blogging is an outlet for my creativity and my passion, God's Holy Word.

We are created in the Triune God's image. Therefore, our emotions come from Him, because He is an emotional God.

God, The Father, was regretful: I Samuel 15:11

God, The Father, was angry: Numbers 22:22

God, The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit is Love: I John 4:8

The Holy Spirit can be grieved: Ephesians 4:30

Jesus wept from deep pain: John 11:35-36

Jesus got angry: John 2:13-16

Jesus was compassionate: Mark 1:41

And you know what I just realized?

God is a writer as well!  His Words came from deep places within Him.  He told His Story (History). He "blogged" it so to speak into the world-wide sphere of humankind. 

Words so alive and active that They can change a human heart.  So alive and powerful They can change family lines of dysfunction, depression, diseases, addictions, and poverty.  

For this Jesus came into this world as a human being. The Word, Jesus The Christ, through time and the expanse of humanness - "blogged" His Words; etched them on the tablet of our hearts, and uses Them to love on us, correct us, show us His Character, and lead and guide our lives in right living. 


Have a most blessed Christmastime. And may remembering why Jesus became human be the forefront of your Christmas celebration.

Because of Him and Unto Him,




5 comments:

Andrew Ronzino said...

Wow, Mom! That's powerful! I love it. :-)

Kim said...

Beautiful <3

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you Andrew and Kim!

Saleslady371 said...

Love this! Merry Christmas.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you, Mary. Merry Christmas!!!