|Adjective (usually followed by "to")|
1. Having the necessary means, skill, know-how, or authority to do something
2. Having strong or unusual powers of mind or intellectual qualifications
3. Having competent strength or fortitude
4. Having competent moral power or qualifications
5. Having sufficient knowledge or skill
The LORD God Almighty says of me,
says of you,
"You are able for The Spirit of The Holy God is in you."
I ate at a restaurant. ALONE. Hallelujah!
What is something you thought you never could or would do but The Spirit of God gave you the courage or power to do? Please share. Let's give Him glory!
Because of Him and Unto Him,