Monday, November 3, 2014

The Togetherness of A Lone Life




                                                             Stones

                                                             Sand

                                                            Sea foam

                                                            Seaweed

Separately: Nothing too special.

But, together: A beautiful beach scene to behold.

It’s only in togetherness that we create a life worthy to behold.  Truly, no man is an island unto himself.  

That is why God created marriage. 

And that is why the devil so opposes Godly marriages.

No longer in the togetherness of marriage, how will I live my life so that I’m not a lone island unto myself?  Where will my “togetherness” come from?

...

I don’t want to be just a stone or piece of seaweed.  I want to be a beautiful beach scene worthy of beholding.

...sigh...

...

"In community. That's where."

...

In the like-mindedness.

In the like-precious faith.

In the servanthood.

Community.  

You all are a part and parcel of my community. The blogging world really is a community.

YES!  My life will continue to be a beautiful scene worthy of beholding because of community.  To each of you, thank you for adding beauty to my life's landscape!

And thank You, my Precious LORD, for answering me. Thank You!

Because of Him and Unto Him,







4 comments:

Martha Herden said...

Diane--
what a beautiful posting to give so many others your insight as to living this NEXT phase of your life... You rise above sadness and show all that true HOPE exists!

All we need do is simply LOOK UP~~and HE will guide us to the LOVE........ I am honored to be part of your
COMMUNITY!!!

Diane Ronzino said...

And my community basically started with you, Loyal Friend! Love you!

Crown of Beauty said...

I think of you often, Diane. Visit your blog when I can... leave a comment or two. Just to let you know I'm around... and I care. This is such a beautiful post. God is healing you in ways that He alone knows. You are beautiful, precious, and loved. Shalom... Lidia

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Lidia, thank you so much...you are very much a part of my community...thank you.