Thursday, November 13, 2014

His Abode

I had a revelation from God's Word the other morning.  It came through very familiar passages I was meditating on.   I thought I'd share it with you.  

(But, I must warn you, if you continue to read, then you are responsible for what you just learned.)  Ut oh....

You can click out of this blog right now.  

Ut oh... (LOL)

Or you can forge through to read what The Spirit may be saying to you, as He did to me. 
Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit Who is in you, Whom you have from God, and you are not your own?      ~ I Cor. 6:19

My body is His "house".

And He said to them, “It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer...'  ~ Matt. 21:13                     

My House.  MY house. MY HOUSE.

Since my body is the "house" of The Holy Spirit, then His house (ME!) should be called a house of prayer.  I should be yielding to The Holy Spirit to intercede through me. After all...
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. ~ Romans 8:26
Whenever HE wants.  Whatever hour HE wants.  Wherever HE wants.  Afterall, He is the Master of His own home.  

OR SHOULD BE.

When my adult son visits, I have to remind him to put the toilet seat down, to not throw cigaret butts all around the property, etc.  Why?  Cause I'm the "master" of my home.  

My body - my being - is The Holy Spirit's home.  He should be the Master of His own Home.

Therefore, He should be the Master of me in all areas of my life.  

OUCH. 

Including praying.  

OUCH.  

On my last post, I asked The LORD to reveal to me anything that displeases Him.  Well, He did. And praying wasn't the only thing He showed me about myself.

OUCH. OUCH.

Repent I did.


Oh, God, pour out Your Grace to me to empower me to make these changes in my life.  In Your Home.  Help me to clean up Your House.  Your Temple. And to anyone who may read this post who has been convicted of something.

Thank You for Your Word, that brings correction to those who have ears to hear and a heart that lies prostrate before You.




Because of Him and Unto Him,















8 comments:

Floyd said...

This definitely spoke to me, Diane. I need to clean up His temple… Man, the flesh is weak…

Glad to see you back in the saddle, sister!

wordglow said...

Wow, Diane... you just confirmed something to me that I've been praying about. Many times God has led me to proverbs 14:1, The wise woman builds her house. When I sought him to explain that to me, how it pertained, prayer was what he brought to mind. That we are his house of prayer! Encouraging word! Thanks for sharing. I don't know why, but I haven't been getting notification of your blog posts until yesterday... so I will go back and read your Oct posts... good to see you posting :) ` Pam

Diane Ronzino said...

Thanks, so much, Floyd. Our flesh certainly is weak. That's why we need Him! Thanks for taking the time to come by and read. Happy Thanksgiving, almost!

Diane Ronzino said...

So good to hear from you, Pam. I was just thinking of you the other day. Of course, I procrastinated on sending you a note. I'm sorry about that.

So glad my revelation was confirmation for you. We are still of like precious faith!

Happy Thanksgiving, Almost!

Betty Draper said...

I ditto what the other two said, so good to have you back my wise hearted sister. And thanks for sharing your conviction, not always easy to do. I do believe my courageous friend you are going to come out of this trial with a deeper walk with the Lord, one that will bear fruit like never before, fruit grown in soil that have been watered with tears. I love hearing from you, love seeing your post on fb, love this. God will not waste your tears my sister.

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Betty...true words of life to my soul. Thank you. I've started to believe that...picture it...meditate on it...

Thank you for speaking such an enoucraging word unto my soul.

I will hold onto it in the days to come.

cecilia agresti said...

THANK YPU DIANE, this temple is HIS house and I need to do a spring cleaning out with things that are worldly and more of HIM and the HOLY SPRIRT. Cecilia Agresti

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Cecil...you bring such joy to my heart! I love you. YOUR heart is so special.