Saturday, October 25, 2014

The Covering of Love


The Blood-soaked Cover falls upon my soul
Forgiven
A get-out-of-jail free card upon my life

The Blood-soaked Cover falls upon my soul
Therefore, red is the color of Love
It permeates my being

The Blood-soaked Cover falls upon my soul
Covering a multitude of my sins
Grateful

The Blood-soaked Cover falls upon my soul
Because I am forgiven
Forgive I do

The Blood-soaked Cover falls upon my soul
Soaked in Agape Love
Agape Love I do live

And that Agape Love
Affords me the Grace to cover other’s sins
Because The Blood-soaked Cover has fallen upon my soul

And above all things have fervent love for one another, 
for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”
~ I Peter 4:8

Because of Him and Unto Him,




2 comments:

Betty Draper said...

Diane, this is a great poem with such a beautiful focus. Thank God the red blood of Jesus covers us my courageous wise hearted sister. Pray you are doing well, praying for you.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you so much for your prayers, Betty. I do appreciate them very much! I am doing well. The Holy Spirit is my strength and Companion! Hallelujah! He has been so kind and gracious to me.

I'm keeping this Scripture verse very close to me, as my reminder of how I lived in my marriage. I can hold my head up high because of it.