Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Awesome God

My God is an Awesome God!
    He reigns from within my heart
        With Wisdom, Power, and Love
            My God is an Awesome God!

            My God is an Awesome God!
        He reigns from within my heart
   With Wisdom, Power, and Love
My God is an Awesome God!

My God is an Awesome God!
     He reigns from within my heart
         With Wisdom, Power, and Love
             My God is an Awesome God!

Truly, an Awesome God of Love
    Graciousness
         Wisdom
             Compassion
                 Understanding
                      Fairness
                          Mercy
                               Kindness
                                   Long-suffering
                                       Patience
                                           Joy           
                                               Humor
                                                    Stillness
                                                       Possibilities
                                                       Impossibilities
                                                     Peace
                                                  Accountability                 
                                               Justice
                                        Defense
                                    Transformation
                        Leadership  
                             Guidance   
                          Truth
                      Regeneration
                  Protection
             Meeting Needs
        Second Chances
        Faithfulness
           Holiness
              Righteousness        
                Provision
                   Life Eternal
                       Intimate Fellowship
                           Power
                               Creativity
                                   Integrity
                                        Judge
                                            Advocate
                                                Forgiveness
                                                    Unchangeability
                                                        Intimate-knowledge
                                                            Generosity
                                                                 Simplicity
                                                                     Order
                                                                         Goodness
                                                                             Justice             
                               My God is an Awesome God!
                          He reigns from within my heart
                      With Wisdom, Power, and Love
                  My God is an Awesome God!
             And I will praise His Name
         
                          Forever!


7 comments:

Veronica Shticks Anderson said...

What a powerful woman you are, my dear friend!

Veronica Shticks Anderson said...

Diane, I'm using a pen for a mouse and still kind of clumsy with it so posted the same comment 5 times to your post! Heheheh. I deleted the extras but it still says "The comment was removed." So now you know what that's about. :D Love to you!

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Veronica, I love you! You always put a smile on my face. I love seeing your name this many times! Thanks for stopping by.


Martha Herden said...

Sweet Diane--
I so agree with Veronica's words and LOVE all the WORDS--which I view as HIS gifts to help us be reminded of how WONDERFUL HIS LOVE IS!!!!

This came at a VERY needed time my friend--I am again suffering Intense Sciatica Pain and needed this loving reminder, knowing HE is here with me...

much love my friend.... MUCH LOVE.....

Betty Draper said...

Good to see you up and posting my courageous wise hearted friend. When the day is the darkest we need Him the most and He is always there for you. YOu will get through this and come out of it shining like gold because He is your strength and He loves you so...praying for you still.

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Martha, I'm so sorry for your agony. Hugs to you, my dear friend.

Diane Ronzino said...

Precious Betty, I so appreciate your prayers. We are all connected in the Spirit and I'm grateful for our Circle. Hugs to you.