Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Oh, The Strength of His Might

Empowered.

Over the years, I've heard women say, "I am empowered." 

And I would think that's great.  But, honestly, experientially, I didn't have a clue what they were talking about. 

Until yesterday.

Paul reminds me in God's Holy Word that He would grant me, according to the riches of God's Glory, to be strengthened with might, through His Spirit, in my inner man. (Eph. 3:16)



And that is what I experienced yesterday. 

An infusion.  Into my inner man.

An infusion of The Holy Spirit's Might into my being.

It was almost an "out of body" experience.  I felt like I was standing to the side watching a supernatural God-moment once again in my life. Oh, what joy that brings my soul.

I was BOLD.

Authoritative. 

Declaring what I will accept and no less.  

I stood up for my children. 

I stood up for righteousness sake. I stood up and declared that I knew about his unrighteous, unholy lifestyle. 

And because I have now have that knowledge, I'm in the driver's seat of this divorce.  I'm no longer his victim.  I'm no longer this scared woman who needs a husband to "take care of me".  

My God has proven over and over that He is my Husband, that He has my back, that He will take care of me, and He will supply my needs.  All of them.

Yes, I am empowered. 

But more so, I'm ever so grateful to The Holy Spirit. 

My heart bows before The King of Glory - the King of Holiness - and says, "Thank You. Thank You for this glorious testimony to the Truth of Your Word, the Truth of Your Character. May You continue to be glorified throughout this process of bringing this unholy alliance to a conclusion."  

To all who have been praying for me, I am ever so grateful for you.  From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

Because of Him and Unto Him, 


  


10 comments:

Martha Herden said...

Diane~~
What a glorious message of HOPE you are sharing with so many! The LORD is surely guiding you through this pain-filled process and HE smiled yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have heard the words "The Truth shall Set you Free" and this certainly rings TRUE in your actions, words, and FAITH!! Each step you take is with the LORD--never alone.....

This morning as I read your post, I kept thinking about meeting you through the Blogging world and I smile, smile, smile as I think about you and how Strong you are in the Holy Arm of GOD!!!

Lifting you, the family up in prayers.... all my love, martha

Saleslady371 said...

Praise the Lord! Praying.

Veronica Shticks Anderson said...

Oh, I took deep breaths reading this! Thank you, God! Diane, I'm so proud of you! I love you!

Caroline said...

Hi Diane,

You sure are Empowered! Go Diane! The Lord is surely in his glory.He has great plans. HE has only healthy relationships planned for His beautiful daughter and wife.Enjoy your new found empowerment.Peace be in and with you.Sending prayers
Rich in HIM
~ Caroline

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Martha, our meeting via our blogs truly is His Divine Appointment for our lives. I do miss you so...as always thank you for your encouraging words. You bless my soul.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you for your prayers, Mary! And YES, Praise The LORD!

Diane Ronzino said...

Veronica, thank you. That means a lot coming from you. I love you, as well!

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you, Caroline! I appreciate your encouraging words. I love how you signed the comment "RICH in HIM"....awesome!!!! That sure is the truth.

Betty Draper said...

Woo Hoo, I am waving my white hankie on this one my friend, saying Amen, Amen, Amen.

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, you have me laughing...thanks Betty!