Friday, May 23, 2014

New Position = Hope?

Meredith on the Grey’s Anatomy TV show asked, “Does your new position give you hope?”

That question grabbed at me, so here I am – writing.

And contemplating.

Hhmmm…

Does my "new" position give me hope?

Hhmmm…

Hope? 

No.

Because changing “positions” in life isn’t where my hope lies.  My hope lies in Jesus Christ and Him Alone – regardless of any “positions” I may find myself in.
Now may The God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.          ~ Romans 15:13
Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. ~Romans 5:5 Hope deferred makes the heart sick,
 but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life. ~Proverbs 13:12 My flesh also will rest in hope. ~Psalm 16:9b  
And now abide faith, hope, love, these three… ~I Corth. 13:13 Looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ... ~Titus 2:13
 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...                ~I Peter 1:3
For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of The Scriptures might have hope. ~Romans 15:4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling... ~Eph. 4:4 
“And now, Lord, what do I wait for?  My hope is in You. ~Psalm 39:7


Oh, I'm hopeful that this "new" position in life will turn out to be one that will give all glory and honor unto Jesus. 

Because of Him and Unto Him,



    



3 comments:

Martha Herden said...

Diane--
Your strength is truly bound solid within your FAITH!! Hang on, Hold tight, and HE will lead you through this...
Praying for you.....

Betty Draper said...

It's these kind of thoughts on truth that will give you strength to beat back the thoughts that tell you different. We circle of friends have your back in prayer.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you, special Women of God! I so appreciate your prayers (having my back) and your encouraging words - always. Love you, both.