Tuesday, February 19, 2013

De liv ered!

I had the most incredible deliverance at church on Sunday.  May I share it with you?

I'm writing this to give our Wonderful Father glory for His Love is so grand! The tears I shed on Sunday were an expression of my ever-so-thankful heart because I truly had no words. And adequate words of gratitude still elude me. 

As you some of you know, about 27 years ago, my youngest son, Andrew, died. He was 17 months old and was walking through my dining room and keeled over on his back dead. He had not been sick nor was there any indication anything was wrong.  

The ambulance got lost and did not arrive in time to resuscitate Andrew. Long story short, it was at the command of "In the Name of Jesus Christ, be healed!" that Andrew came back to us.  

At three years of age Andrew began telling us of his life-after-death experience in Heaven. 

When the ambulance finally did arrive, Andrew was alive and well. But, by law they had to take him to the hospital. The doctors wanted to admit Andrew and start the battery of tests of him. Full of faith, I declared, "No, because if God raised him from the dead, then He healed whatever was wrong with him to cause him to die."  We left the hospital with our son to the shock of the doctors and nurses who demanded he stay.

Over the years, when I would tell this part of Andrew's story, the surprised looks on mother's faces seemed to say, "Are you nuts?" "What kind of mother are you that you didn't admit him?"

The disapproving looks, sometimes caused me to question whether I was a good mother by not allowing Andrew to stay and be tested. But, I never uttered a word of that to anyone. There would just be a twinge of "guilt", as I would share that part his story. But, nothing I ever gave any credence to. 

But, obviously, it was there. Deep in my soul.

Sunday at church, we had a guest, Guy Young. Guy came to our church for the sole purpose of sharing his testimony of his life-after-death experience with Jesus Christ at the gates of Heaven. Guy did not know God at the time of his horrifically painful death that resulted from drinking dirty water while he was alone hiking.

When he shared the part of his story about coming back into his body, this is when my deliverance came. 

Guy drove himself to the hospital. They, too, wanted to run a battery of tests on him. My delivering moment was when I heard him say, "I just walked out of the hospital because I knew I was healed." (And remember, Guy was an unbeliever at the time.)

As those words flowed from his lips, I felt - literally - a huge weight of condemnation lift off me. It shot straight up in the air off my head.  A dear friend sitting next to me said she felt something whoosh off me.

I am free!

Free from any condemnation the devil placed on me concerning leaving the hospital that life-altering day.

I bless and praise our God for His loving kindness...and His power to heal and deliver us...His graciousness to our souls...His desire to see us emotionally whole and walking in liberty...His desire for us to live in His Kingdom, as it is in Heaven...for His will to be fulfilled in our lives...His faithfulness to His Word...for His Truth and being ever faithful to His Character...for His unchangableness...for being our Wounded Healer.

Thank you for allowing me to share yet another testimony of God's healing power in my life. If this has touched you in any way, please just give Jesus Christ all the praise and glory. I can only "ditto" King David's praises found in Psalm 103:

Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercies,
Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
The Lord executes righteousness
And justice for all who are oppressed.
He made known His ways to Moses,
His acts to the children of Israel.
The Lord is merciful and gracious,
Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor punished us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heavens are high above the earth,
So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
12 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13 As a father pities his children,
So the Lord pities those who fear Him.
14 For He knows our frame;
He remembers that we are dust.
15 As for man, his days are like grass;
As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
16 For the wind passes over it, and it is gone,
And its place remembers it no more.[a]
17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting
On those who fear Him,
And His righteousness to children’s children,
18 To such as keep His covenant,
And to those who remember His commandments to do them.
19 The Lord has established His throne in heaven,
And His kingdom rules over all.
20 Bless the Lord, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word.
21 Bless the Lord, all you His hosts,
You ministers of His, who do His pleasure.
22 Bless the Lord, all His works,
In all places of His dominion.
Bless the Lord, O my soul!
~~~~
Oh, and how I do!

Because of Him and Unto Him - Truly!

Original Shticks of me worshiping The Lord
created by Veronica Anderson.  Photo by: Vinoth Chandar

This story is shared over at: Tell Me A Story

10 comments:

A Joyful Noise said...

This is such a beautiful story of God's sweet love and his healing touch. Thank you for sharing at "Tell Me a Story."

wordglow said...

Beautiful testimony, beautiful Lord!

Diane Ronzino said...

His Love is sweet, isn't it Hazel? Amen!

Diane Ronzino said...

Yes, Pam, beautiful LORD! Amen!

LOLITA said...

Oh, D.
How great is our God. This is a miraculous work of our Father in Jesus.

And I am happy that you have been relieved of guilt or any such lies the enemy placed in your heart.

I am blessed too of Guy's miracle.

AMEN! He is alive!

Martha Herden said...

Diane-
Miracles like these do happen! I have learned over the years to simply call it a "GOD MOMENT" although there is nothing simple about it!

A man who attends our church had his own recent "God Moment" while driving with his wife in the car, she suddenly slumped over and to him, it appeared she was gone! He pulled the vehicle over, 911 on the phone, him doing CPR non-stop.

They got her to the hospital, and I think they put her into a drug-enduced Coma (the news was not looking good at all) and I have a feeling he was trying to prepare himself for this terrible loss.

They decided to "try" bringing her out of the coma---long story short, she woke up, and to my knowledge is home and doing fine. She had a episode where the heart just stops-many people never wakeup. I am very sure this man has said AMEN over and over a million times.

GOD MOMENTS do happen-I came 12 hours shy of dying on Sept. 10th, 2001 from a massive infection in my spinal cord. God obviously wasn't done with me yet--and I hope HE still has more for me to do.

Living with Pain was not in my plans but its here-and somehow I do feel there is a purpose-God is guiding me to it each day. Look at the BLESSINGS I have gained from PAIN--meeting such wonderful people through blogging-something I never dreamed of doing. Some days I hurt so bad-all I can do is rest and pray. By HIS Grace, I manage to put one foot in front of the other and move forward.

Every person probably has their own moment of God stepping in-doing something that nobody can explain-so we honor HIM and say "Its a GOD MOMENT!"

Thank you for letting me give a lengthy response.

((love & hugs)) martha

caryjo said...

healing and delivery are really wonderful. Been through both of them a number of times in the past 40-plus years, and they knowledge that they ARE in our life, in our world -- in spite of the evil and harmfulness -- is an encouraging joyfulness. I'm still here ... my kids are ... and the reasons are connected to healing, at the least.

Thanks.

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Lolita! HUGS to you precious friend! I've missed you so much. Thank you for coming by - I know how limited your time on the internet is!

Amen to how great our God is. He just blows me away all the time. His love is real and all encompassing. Truly, I have no words...

Diane Ronzino said...

Martha, you are welcome to share any length, any time. Thank you for sharing this man's story. Wow...bless the Name of Jesus!

And your story as well. You know, Martha, I think your suffering has taught us all so much about the Grace of God. For truly, His Grace abounds to you; His Persevering Spirit within you astounds me. When I read of your suffering, I have such empathy. But, I also praise The LORD for Him giving me such an example of a grateful, joy-filled, compassionate heart. He has set you as an example of a life under tremendous trial.

Truly, I can only bow my heart before Him, trusting that if the need ever be, I would walk in such graciousness.

You, Precious Martha, are a living Epistle to us all and I am honored to know you.

Diane Ronzino said...

CaryJo thank you for sharing. Our Heavnly Father just wants us whole. It's so amazing to me, His steadfast watchfullness over our lives!