Monday, January 14, 2013

A Ta-da As Only God Can Do

To sit in the blind of darkness, is sit in a Heavenly realm.

In the blackness of night, I enter in.

In stillness of mind, I can hear; I can picture.

It's a magical time, where I can commune with the Companion of my soul. I take deep breaths in, letting all my cares and concerns out. 

In the stillness of these hours, before the pre-dawn light begins to shine into the room, I sit. 

No distractions. 

Nothing to whisk my thoughts away from my Beloved's tender, loving voice.

And then, ever so gradually, the pre-dawn sky emerges. Slowly my senses become aware. 

My living room picture window faces east. With no curtains or other houses to block my view, I sit and watch as the Creator paints a morning sky. 

Freehand.


I watch as the sun rises - delicate hues of gold, orange, yellow, pink, and purple slowly invades the ebony sky in slow motion - beckoning me to bow my heart.
  
Oh, I worship Your Majesty. 

As the tinged glow emerges, the bare trees are outlined. Like arms lifted high, they reach toward their Creator.

Whisper-ly slow, the colors become vibrant, bursting with energy...

and the horizon shouts, "Ta-da!"

It's a creation only The Master Designer can produce. 

And all for my enjoyment.

Just because I got myself out of my warm bed to rendezvous with my God.


...deep sigh...

...All is well with my soul...

Daybreak has been magical...

Thank You, Father of Lights, for this uplifting start to my day!  

It is my hope that you all had an equally uplifting start to your day today. How did your day begin?

Because of Him and Unto Him,

10 comments:

A Joyful Noise said...

So lovely - only as God can do it!

Floyd said...

The earth declares Your majesty. Each day is a miracle of life that God provides and sustains and we take it so for granted...

I was dealing with a dog who had surgery this morning, but appreciate it all the same.

Great thoughts. I too speak to my Father every morning even before I get up.

wordglow said...

Beautiful, Diane! Love that photo too. The way the trees on either side of the one in the center are fanning out around it... and the gorgeous colors. The Master painter, indeed.

Pamela said...

Certainly a "ta-da" as only our Creator can paint!

Martha Herden said...

What beautiful words you have chosen Diane in giving description to the Glorious Beauty that God gave to us..

It is breath-taking and without doubt, our Lord has always been a majestic Painter.

thank our for sharing this. It comes at a much needed time.

Martha

Diane Ronzino said...

Hazel, you are so right: ONLY as GOD can do !

Diane Ronzino said...

Floyd, I'm so sorry about your dog. Is he/she OK? They are like our children, so I can imagine the concerns. It's strange, I've been praying for a lot of dogs lately.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thanks, Pam, so glad you like the photo. It's from the internet, but truly reflects what I see out my window.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you for coming by Pamela! I don't know how you found me, but thank you. I will surely visit your blog.

You are welcome here anytime!

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, good, Martha, I'm glad it touched you in some way!
I hope you have a better day today.