Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Thankful Heart

I give thanks with a grateful heart
I give thanks to You, Holy One
I give thanks
Because You've given Jesus Christ, Your Son

And now
I'm no longer weak, I am strong
I'm no longer poor, I am rich
Because of what my LORD has done 
For me

I give You thanks
~~~~

A blessed Thanksgiving to you and your families. And to our sisters in the Philippines, as we celebrate our national holiday of thankfulness, we give thanks that God brought you into our lives! Hugs to you all.


Because of Him and Unto Him,

8 comments:

TC Avey said...

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless. Honored to know you.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you, TC. Me as well! Enjoy the holiday!

Floyd said...

I'm honored to be part of your family, Diane. You've been a huge blessing to me. Thanks for your heart and wisdom. Happy Thanksgiving. God bless.

A Joyful Noise said...

Thanks be to our God who does everything well. May you enjoy a lovely thanksgiving day! Our daughter Becky, her hubby Dennis and daughter Ashley will join us. Everyone else is saving gas, but sends their love.

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, my brother, coach, and friend, thank you for your kind words. I am so thankful to have met you through our blogs. A blessed Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh Hazel, Amen to your words. Enjoy your time together. I have no children home this year. Joe and I are going to friends. They sat at our table last year, now we will be at theirs.

But, I will miss my children. Love to you!

wordglow said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Diane! I thank Him for keeping you safe in the storm... Pam

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, thank you, Pam! I'm grateful for that as well! I hope your day was special!