Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Thank You Hug

It's been about six weeks since I've had the time (or felt well enough) to read my favorite blogs. I didn't realize how much my soul was thirsting for your words of life. I began early this morning and I'm still not caught up yet, but I had to stop to say to my blogging community,

Thank you!

I cannot adequately express how much I've missed you all. Those whose blogs I've already read this morning, lifted me up to a higher place; energized me, actually. What an awesome thing it is to think that our written words can have that effect on "caged souls"

I feel as if someone opened the cage door this morning!  Thank you!
Hugs to you all.

Because of Him and Unto Him,

8 comments:

TC Avey said...

So many blogs touch my soul. I feel like you and want to hug those who speak words of life to me.

Pam said...

Glad you are feeling better! Been missing you and Lolita...

Ann Cocktale said...

Diane, I hope you will continue to feel well because your words bless me! Just this morning in Jer. I read, "Your words sustain me and give me joy." One edition says, "When your words came I ate them!" God's word is rich and those who read it offer delightful and inspiring insights.

Floyd said...

I'm with you, Diane. I can't tell you how the connection of fellowship I've created with my Christian family, people like you, has lifted me up in a supernatural way. God is good.

A Joyful Noise said...

I do hope you did not wear yourself out doing too much and now you must rest and get your strength back. Thank you for the catch up and for loving us. We love you back!

Kel Rohlf said...

Glad to have you back. It is amazing this community that can be experienced by reading each other's blogs...words of encouragement over the airwaves...or whatever waves the internet course across. :)

Crown of Beauty said...

I understand how you feel. My blog friends are very precious to me, and I have a special appreciation for those who have stayed connected through the years. I know how easy it is for blog friendships to drift away... but there are some blog friends who have remained loyal and consistent! What a blessing that is to me. You are a blessing, Diane. ANd I am thankful that you can take a bunch of young teens with you to ATF next year. This is indeed a full circle blessing... passing it forward.

Blessings,
Lidia

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you all for your kind words. I love you all!

Hazel, what words of wisdom! I DID do too much and now my body is screaming at me.

Oh, for hinds' sight!