Monday, July 2, 2012

A Jesus Culture Experience

Anyone who knows me knows I am a worshiper of our God. I can enter into His Presence, no matter what is going on around me.

My pastor blessed me with a Friday ticket to a three-day Jesus Culture conference here at the stadium on Long Island. The conference was geared toward young adults.  I was in awe of the speakers and their messages, and witnessing thousands and thousands of young people on fire for Jesus.

 But, more than that was the worship.

Jesus Culture only worships. They take you to the threshold of Heaven and deposit you.

At the evening session, we worshiped for almost two hours, and I was lost in Heavenly places as thousands of voices were raised in adoration of God.

I had three supernatural experiences in that two hour period. My Father truly bestowed His Extravagant Love on me.

Then I came to church on Sunday morning, already full to overflowing. Worship began and our beautiful sister, Claire (from Claire's Teaparty), who is a vistor from Singapore, came up to the microphone and began to sing a prophetic song. Her voice was angelic. Truly ablaze in The Spirit of God, she poured out an Extrvagant Love song from our Father.

I was left in humbled silence. I had no words, only a very grateful heart.

I am eternally grateful to my Father for allowing me the experience to worship with Jesus Culture, and for His Extravagant Love poured out to all - simultaneously, yet very different for each of us. It was a life-changing event for many young people, I'm sure. Even for us older folks.  There is hope for America's future as God is pouring out His Spirit on this generation.  I witnessed it.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, I am having lunch with precious Claire. I expect it to be a special time of getting to know each other in the natural because we already know each other via our hearts through our blogs.

Truly, I am blessed.


Because of Him and Unto Him,








PLEASE EXCUSE any typos. Blogger's spell check is not working.

10 comments:

TC Avey said...

Sometimes there are no words for how it feels to worship our creator!

Pam said...

Oh, that takes me back to what they now call "the Jesus Movement" of the 70's! How blessed for you. I wish I could have heard Claire's voice, too. I was re-watching Sound of Music last night and how Julie Andrew's voice moves my heart...think of that added to words of worship. Mmmm... Enjoy your lunch with Claire...

Floyd said...

What a great place to be spiritually. I'm encouraged to hear about the next generation standing strong in and against a lost world.

Good for you for reaching out and being part of something God's blessed everyone for. I'm encouraged.

Diane Ronzino said...

Amen, TC - usually I have no words...

Pam, we're dating ourselves with the "Jesus Movement"! LOL.. I find Julie Andrew's voice so soothing...sigh...I wish we had a recording of Claire's song...I will give her a hug from you.

Floyd, I'm just coming out of a LONG seven year desert/wilderness time. God is restoring me and I have no words of gratitude...no words at all...thank you for your kind words.

Lolita said...

I so love it, there's hope and future for America.

God bless us all as the young are standing in the gap for all God's people as well as the lost.

Bless your time with Claire.

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you, Lolita!

Claire Vorster said...

Just the BEST time being with you today Diane. Thank you for your love, wisdom, encouragement and real strength for the journey.

You rock!

Cxxx

Diane Ronzino said...

The pleasure was all mine, Claire!

Crown of Beauty said...

So glad to be reading of your worship experience dear Diane. I was filled with "holy envy" while reading your post. I have heard and seend videos of the worship led by the Jesus Culture, and yes, even on video, their anointing flows. I listen to Kim Walker almost everyday. I wish too that I had heard Claire sing. What an awesome time of worship it must have been.

Thank you for sharing...

Much love
Lidia

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Lidia, I'm so glad you watch them. I love to watch the youtube's of them. Kim's heart is so precious before The LORD! I get so caught up...

Love to you, dear Lidia!