Friday, June 29, 2012

In Need of The Healer

For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. ~ Proverbs 23:7
I believed, therefore I spoke ~ Psalm 116:10a
What do you think about yourself?  What do you believe?


What we truly believe and think will be evidenced by our words and actions.  


Sometimes are hearts are so wounded, so scarred from life's circumstances that it can rearrange our beliefs and change our thinking. 


Our words and actions can become so contrary to who God designed us to be.  


How do I know? Because I'm living proof.


I'm asking for major prayer for a woman who has been so sexually abused and battered through gang rape as a teenager, and brutal beatings and other abuses from her father and other men in her life that Love cannot come to the forefront of her heart, her being. She wants to Love others but doesn't know how. 


She doesn't know Jesus and is very broken and depressed, with no sense of self-love and value. Please stand in the gap with me for her. Major walls must come down around her heart to allow Love to flow through and meet her. If you would like any more personal info, please email me.


May our prayers cause Jesus to mend this broken - truly broken - heart, and restore unto her "the years the locust have eaten" (Joel 2:25) back to the creation He created her to be.  


With deep gratitude, I thank you! If you have anyone you would like intercession for, please feel free to leave the request or to email it to me.


Because of Him and Unto Him,







8 comments:

Floyd said...

My heart breaks as I pray for this girl. May God lift her above this flesh and set her spirit in His hand. May she live a miraculous changed life and her life be a living testimony to the power and healing hand of God.

Pam said...

so many hurt and broken in this world. I will lift her up, praying in the spirit that He will hold her close and heal all her wounds.

Lolita said...

I am glad that you can be there for her, Diane.

I will hold her in my prayers. She is gonna be under His grace and He will renew her and fill her with the knowledge that her past has been redeemed. She has to claim it for herself.

Alleluia!

Betty said...

I know God will give you wisdom and discernment as you work with her Diane. Praying

Saleslady371 said...

I join you in intercession for this dear girl, you can count on it. My heart hurts for her.

Diane Ronzino said...

With all my heart, thank you all! I thank you for your compassion and empathy and your heart-felt prayers.

God bless you all!

Judi S. Coleman said...

Jesus can redeem what has been stolen. Only He can do it. How I will pray for her and for you as you minister to her.

Judi

Diane Ronzino said...

Thank you, Judi!