Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Morning Nudge

I read this Scripture this morning that someone from my church posted on their FB page. I knew I had to write about it.  There are a few "sermons" I get from this Scripture, but I'll share only one:
And David said to his son, Solomon, "Be strong and of good courage, and do it; do not fear, nor be dismayed for The LORD God - my God - will be with you.  He will not leave you nor forsake you, until you have finished all the work for the work for the service of the House of The LORD."  ~ I Chron. 18:20
Do IT - whatever the "IT" is in your life, God Almighty is saying, "Do IT"!

How many times in life do we let fear stop us? How many times do we sit back and then later on have regrets?

God is with you, so just Do IT!  He won't leave you nor forsake you in the middle of it.  He is with you to the very end.

BE STRONG AND OF GOOD COURAGE, and DO IT!                                                            

Because of Him and Unto Him,






13 comments:

joy said...

amen to the Dianne! Faith without deed is sin, so you are right, We just have to do it when GOd says so!

Diane Ronzino said...

Yes, Joy! No procrastinating!

Betty said...

Ok, I have been nudged. Thanks. I have put it off long enough working on an update for our mission, working on an article for our mission...would rather play with my blogging friends...ok, ok, ok, hear you loud and clear Lord...take courage.

good post Diane

Floyd said...

Excellent advice. To fear the world that our Father controls is to disrespect Him. Why would we fear the world if it is in His control?

I've had a real learning lesson on this topic the last several years. Now I keep a note beside my sink, Isaiah 8:13: The Lord Almighty is the One you are to regard as holy, He is the One you are to fear, He is the one you are to dread."

Why would the enemies of God deserve our fear? When the One who will control and judge them protects us with His mighty hand...

Great post.

Pam said...

Love this verse... He has given the thing we are to do, and He is with us to complete it. Thanks, Diane.

Martha Herden said...

Diane-
No better words of Clear guidance-saying it simple-JUST DO IT! Perfect and to the point!

I know Betty will accomplish the work she spoke about as God watches over her. Its the same for everyone-maybe it comes in different ways-maybe not as grand as we would like-maybe our bodies will hurt when trying to do a task that was so easy at one time-but we try and manage to DO IT.

Perfect words-Precious God.

Blessings to you dear Diane.

Martha

Judi S. Coleman said...

Thanks...needed this! Blessings to all!

Lolita said...

Yes, let's do it.... for He is with us and never leaves us.

All for His glory!

Diane Ronzino said...

Betty, I was nudged yesterday too. I was hesitant about doing something... and my own words came back to me!

Diane Ronzino said...

Great WISDOM, Floyd! Your words cause me to stand still to hear what The Spirit is saying...

Thank you for sharing with us! Hallelujah!

Diane Ronzino said...

Pam, Martha, Judi, and Lolita, Yes, and Amen!

You know, it doesn't even have to be a spiritual thing or some major thing, it can be little somethings, that might be a big nothing to someone else, but we struggle with JUST doing it.

I love what Floyd said. Real food for thought. Wow...if we could only get that through our heads to our hearts, what a different people we would be. Unstoppable!

Thanks for sharing, everyone!

Crown of Beauty said...

Be strong, and be of good courage. I love these words, Diane. And reading them this morning give me such encouragement, as there are a number of difficult assignments I am about to embark on. It is all about trusting and obeying.

Thanks for the reminder, in bold letters!

Love
Lidia

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, great, Lidia! God's timing is so precious, isn't it? He is with you!