Monday, April 2, 2012

Tell Me Your Story

Remember the old record: I love to tell the old, old story of Jesus and His love?

This week leading up to the Crucifixion and Resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, is a great week to tell someone our stories - whether we write them or speak them.

Tell your story!

I heard this line in a movie, "Sometimes our own stories are the ones we can never tell, but if a story is never told, it becomes something else...forgotten..."
~line from movie: Sarah's Key

We need to tell our stories of what Jesus has done for us. We don't want them just forgotten do we?  If you have no other outlet, why not do so on Tuesdays over at Tell Me A Story.  I had considered putting such a page on my blog. But, The Lord brought me to the Tell Me A Story site and I'd rather support Hazel's blog.


So, why not write out your story and post it on her site?  I look forward to reading your story.


Because of Him and Unto Him,

8 comments:

Martha Herden said...

Diane-
This one is going to be very interesting!!!

I will give it a whirl but for the first time-I find myself BLANK-wondering "where" to start at....

Got to pray about this one, thats for sure.

Thank you for encouraging us all to share.

Love you dearly. martha

Diane Ronzino said...

You can do. The Holy Spirit will give you the words. Can't wait to read it!

A Joyful Noise said...

Thank you Diane, Some stories are difficult to tell, but regardless they will encourage, inspire and give confidence to those who share in the reading. The one who writes the story also benefits from the freedom to release the story!

Judi S. Coleman said...

Lovely idea!!

A Joyful Noise said...

Here is the Site to enter the Tell me a true Story:
http://letmetelluastory.blogspot.com/

Diane Ronzino said...

It's so true, Hazel, how much freedom we gain from writing our stories - freedom and healing.

Diane Ronzino said...

Go for it, Judi!

Lolita said...

D-

I am so amazed at how far "The Deep...." has gone. You have done a beautiful thing. I love the style... and it is a wellspring of inspiration, promptings to go deeper.

Thank you so much. You are such a blessing to us.

I could derive a post from your posts too... so graciously generous and Christ-leading.

And for the tell me a story, more knees-down-spent in God's stillness would be needed, before I could go out and tell my own testimony. But who knows....