Thursday, March 15, 2012

Such A Rich Word!

"Your life will be enriched."  I wrote that on a comment in response to Veronica this morning.


And I've been meditating on that word ever since I wrote it.

I just love that word. It's so full of...

Life and goodness.

Enrich means: to make better or improve in quality; make wealthy or richer; to increase the abundance of.

Sounds like God's BLESSINGS to me.

My life has been most enriched since meeting all of you.  Daily, each of you adds a little something that improves the quality of my soul.  Thank you!

May I, in turn, enrich (bless) other's lives.

And so it goes, doesn't it?  The ripple affect.

May you be conscience today, with a grateful heart, of how your life has been enriched.

P.S. I think I used "affect" correctly!  WAHOO!  Thank you for your help on that word!  You've "enriched" my vocabulary!

Because of Him and Unto Him,



 

6 comments:

Veronica Shticks said...

Great post, Diane!!! I love the way you acknowledge the love that pours in from other caring people and don't take all the credit for what you are able to have your soul comprehend from God. I so know what you mean by having your life enriched by others and I am grateful for your example because it's true--enrichment does come from sharing and caring.

Pam said...

Love the word enrich... beautiful! thanks for sharing your thoughts on it, too...

Diane Ronzino said...

I so appreciate your hearts, women of God! You share, you care and that's what blogging is all about.

Lolita said...

And thank you too, my circle of sharing sisters in Christ. You just don't know how I have been moved and is being enriched daily by all of you, wonderful women of God. I love even the enrichment I get from Veronica, with her smart "one-liners" that makes one get the best meaning of what has been delivered. Plus the beautiful Shticks characters.

And to Pam, imageries, analogies and all the beauty in creative writing, used to the fullest to the Glory of God.

To Martha and Diane and Judy, thank you for humbling me for you know what.... resiliency, love, the gift of love that generates love.... to sharing.

Lolita said...

Did you know that Diane was making fun of the word ripple affect? Geee......

Diane Ronzino said...

LOL...thanks for picking up on my "funny", Lolita!

I'm so tired right now I can't think of another word, so I'll say goodnight and come back to this in the morning. Lolita, I'm sure it's already Friday daytime by you. Have a wonderful day!