Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Kingdom's Guardians

Oheka Castle, Long Island, NY
Photo: Hank Waxman
As Americans we don't relate to kingdoms, kings and queens, or lords and lordships. Nor do we have many castles in our country. (But, Long Island has one.)

Yet, our Lord Jesus is The KING of all kings and The LORD of all lords, and He has a Kingdom, of which we are a part of. "Seek first the Kingdom of God..." (Matt. 6:33)

So, how can we possibly relate to King Jesus and His Kingdom? Like anything else in His Word, by faith.

I don't have to understand gravity or Internet or how a jet stays in the sky in order to use them. I just do so. I just trust that every time I click "SEND", that somehow my words will appear on your screen. Do I understand it? Certainly not. But, the first time I did it, I became a "believer". So, now I just do it. By faith I know it works. 

I don't have to think about gravity. I just throw the ball up for Kodak and it comes down into his mouth. I just go about living, never giving gravity a thought. But, the law of gravity is in constant motion, whether I need it or not, whether I acknowledge it, or even whether I choose to believe it or not. It is a fact. By faith I accept this truth.

God has His Kingdom principles - spiritual laws - that are, likewise, a fact. Whether I think about them or not, whether I choose to believe or not. I read them in His Word, therefore, by faith, I believe.

My friend and I had been praying for Mozart, my friend's sister's dog who escaped the dog sitter a few days ago and ran. And ran and ran.  For days the family has been out searching for Mozart. A couple of sightings by people, but no Mozart. This morning, I prayed differently. I called upon God's angels to bring Mozart into the light, we're his family would see him.  A couple of hours later, Elaine emailed me. They found Mozart.  Thank You, Lord Jesus; all glory to You!

(So, now the answer to prayer turns into an opportunity to share God's Word.  I just love it!)

Angels are a vital part of God's Kingdom. Whether we see them or not; whether we understand or not. They minister to the heirs of salvation - that's us! (Heb. 1:13-14). They harken unto the voiced commands of God (Ps. 103:20).  Speaking Scriptures in prayer releases the angels to move and do and accomplish on our behalf.
By faith we accept this Truth.


By faith this morning, I called upon the angels of God. After all I am a "subject" in this great Kingdom of our God. My reason for doing so? Because I believe Hebrews 1:13-14 and Psalm 103:20 to be Truth. I also believe the Truth of Psalm 91:9-13:

Because you have made the LORD, Who is my refuge,
Even The Most High, your Dwelling Place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.

12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.



Now that's protection!  


Do you give voice to God's Word, thus activating the angels to act on this Word?


By faith in God's Word we can relate to Kingdom of God and His Kingdom principles. 


By faith. By faith. By faith.


The Kingdom's guardians get their orders via the spoken Word of God (Ps. 103:20) 


I think we should be speaking forth God's Word more than we do!  What do you think?


Because of Him and Unto Him,





22 comments:

Pam said...

There is a castle in California, too - Hearst Castle. Though of course, not kingdoms in the sense of the old European castles. Perhaps fairy tales about castles and kings come from our God-given sense of eternal?
Yes, I'm realizing how much more of a role angels play than we know - always in the ministering sense sent by God. I even think an angel (Lord sent) may have whispered into your ear about praying Mozart into the light :) Good post...

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, yes, Hearst Castle. I"ve heard of that one.

Interesting thought about where the fairy tales may have sprung from. I love "our God-given sense of eternal." sigh...

Thanks, Pam, for sharing!

Mel said...

O my spirit is at attention Di. Thank God for His angels and that we are the beloved of the King!!! Hallelujah:) I'm encouraged & strengthened by this Word~ thank you!

Diane Ronzino said...

Your very welcome, Mel! That's what His Word is meant to do! And we are the beloved of our King!

Hallelujah is right!

Martha Herden said...

Diane-
This is a beautiful post and is very heart-provoking for me! Meaning it makes me stop and try to not think with my Head but feel from my Heart!

I have been reading a booklet with readings for each day of Lent and there are numerous phrases that have "jumped out to me" touching my heart and letting God come in:

Jesus, help me trust that You are at work in my prayer.

Jesus, Be with me each day to lead me according to your ways.

Jesus, help me bring Your Love to Others.

This last one deeply impacted me and I feel my heart was truly listening as I read these words.

I also think about Jesus-riding into the city, people singing praises of His Name and waving Palms. Yet in a few days, they were now cursing His name and beating him-demanding He be put to Death.

WHAT LOVE HE HAS FOR US.......

The castle is beautiful Diane and you really opened your heart to let the words flow from HIM to all....

Bless you for this.

Love, Martha

Diane Ronzino said...

Martha, this time leading up to the Passion of Christ has always been so meaningful to me. Did you see that movie by the way?

Lent is the season for true reflection. May we all do as you are doing.

God bless you!

Martha Herden said...

Diane-
YES-I did see the Movie and its something I will Never forget!! I can't begin to find enough words to give it the praise so deserved. People walked out of that theatre, tears openly flowing and in stunned silence..

It is a moment I will never forget.

I pray we all continue learning from the amazing examples you show us in truly being open and present for God in our lives.

BLess you dear friend. Martha

Veronica Shticks said...

That's amazing! My Irish friend was just telling me and showing me the picture of a castle she and her husband dream of buying! Great comparison, Diane! So glad the doggie was found!

Diane Ronzino said...

My son has always wanted to buy a castle as well. I hope your friend's dreams come true!

I'm so glad the doggie was found, too. Years ago, we lost our precious dog We finally got a phone call from the woman who found her. She called us one day after she took her to the vet to be euthanized. So, I'm very happy little Mozart was found!

Betty said...

Hey girls you want to meet for a tour of Heart Castle with me. It's only a few miles from where we live.

Lolita said...

Hi girls, left some cookies and tea for me?

Sorry I am late, I just had a load full of bookkeeping jobs to finish before the BIR, IRS to us, fine my clients. Thanks be to God, the giver of time-spent-well and schedules-met-on target. I love to praise Him when those loads get done and right ahead of time.

Now time for my share of goodies set on the table of the "circle of sharing/praying" friends.

D-

I love this post. The first ever verse I have to taste and chew at after John 3:16. I would have liked for God to kick me off to heaven the very first time I asked Him in to sit at the throne in my heart. It would have been easier, partaking of all prosperity rather than the thought of carrying my cross. But that is hard core, isn't it.

In faith, Amen, ladies of God.

Lolita said...

P.S.

D-
I like that. Me too, I am a subject of Heaven Kingdom of God, an alien living in the Philippines, spending time to get my VISA stamped approved.

Gods guardians, silent hosts of angels, bidding our every needs and always at hand to cradle us on weary times, push us back in line and wishing every good we are worthy of. I do pray, I will always summon them with good reports for friends' and family needs, of course mine too as well.

Diane Ronzino said...

Yes, Betty, Yes!!!! I'll be there in the morning!

Diane Ronzino said...

Yes, Betty, Yes!!!! I'll be there in the morning!

Diane Ronzino said...

Sorry, Lolita, no more cookies! That's what you get for being late. LOL. Us Americans have a saying, "You snooze you loose." But, i am glad your work is done! WAHOO for that!

Yes, that is hard core, Lolita! Amen and Amen!

Lolita said...

Betty, let us go with you at the castle. Even in picture, it will be like visiting the site with you.

Crown of Beauty said...

Kingdom principles, kingdom mindset, kingdom strategies... YES - YES - YES!

Because the truth is that we are a royal people... sons and daughters of the King of Kings.

Though it's difficult, as you say, to think kingdom when we've been brought up in a democracy. It's a completely different thing.

As kingdom people, our spoken words have authority.

Awesome post, Diane. I'm so glad as well that your kingdom prayers brought Mozart home. (But I was so sad to hear someone had your dog euthanized, and you weren't even able to say goodbye! Anyway, take heart, Diane. I do believe our beloved pets are in heaven waiting for us!)

Blessings
Lidia

Diane Ronzino said...

Welcome back, Lidia! I'm so glad you came to visit with us again.

And amen to our spoken words having authority! I love to teach on that subject!

What happened with our dog took place before I learned of our authority.

Thanks for commenting!

Betty said...

Diane this post kept running through my mind last night as I was up late too. I was challenged to post something on the Hearst castle...God is using you my circle of friends...your profound thoughts spark profound thought, this is how team work is suppose to work. No jeleously, no comparing, no comdemation just a group of God's children helping each with their gifts. Love it. Blessings...

Martha Herden said...

Diane-
This comment by Betty is Spot on--or as we say in Texas-She just hit the Nail on the Head!" Okay-meaning of that is "instead of hitting your Thumb with a hammer, you were able to hit the Nail Head-which is what you were hoping to hit!"

I cherished Betty's words of "This is how a Team is suppose to work! No Jealousy, No comparing, No Comdemation-just a group of God's children, helping each other with their gifts!!!"

No better words spoken and thank you Betty-its everything and then its more!!!

God bless you all. Martha

Diane Ronzino said...

Oh, Betty, ABSOLUTELY!!! I'm so glad we are of like pecious faith and heart. I can't wait to read your post now. I'll be there shortly!

Diane Ronzino said...

Amen to your Amen Martha!

And believe it or not, we New Yorkers have the same saything. Yah. Another think for our In Common list.