Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Forever Etched On the Tablet of My Heart


You are manifestly an epistle of Christ, ministerd by us, written not with ink but by The Spirit of The Living God, not on tablets of stone, but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart. - II Corth. 3:3 

To my blogging friends:
 Your names are forever written on the tablet of my heart
Etched by The Holy Spirit, Himself
And as I come before our Father's Throne,
you are with me.
Always.  

Thank you for being my friend.

Because of Him and Unto Him,
                  Diane

4 comments:

Pam said...

Love the photo on this!

Diane Ronzino said...

I saw it on someone's FB page. Cool, huh?!

Lolita said...

Thank you, Diane. I know you are imploring before God for me too. I gain strength even by the knowledge of that.

You, too, are in mine. Love you, my dear friend.

Diane Ronzino said...

I know, Lolita, and I am so grateful for that. More than you will know.