Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Mom's Story

A friend, Sheryl, from Broken Bonds, Healing Hearts blog, had her story published in Guideposts magazine a while back.  Guideposts put out an online Thanksgiving magazine and republished her story.  Please take a moment to read Mom, Interrupted on Page 28. It brought tears to my eyes and a sigh to my heart. God is faithful. Sheryl's story is most encouraging for anyone believing for reconciliation. It will help build faith.

Please read her story and maybe take a moment to stop by her blog to leave her a note.  Click here for the Guideposts link.

Because of Him and Unto Him,
              Diane

2 comments:

Pam said...

I never knew guideposts could be read online in that format! Thanks for sharing this story. It was uplifting and a blessing to read.

Diane Ronzino said...

I'm glad you read the story, and that you found it uplifting. It's my understanding that Guideposts is trying out the format to see if we like it. I sure do!