Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Face Jesus, Face Anything

"Keep on keepin' on" was a popular saying way back when.  I think it was even a song.  Some of us have an inherent resolve, some of us don't.   For those who naturally have strong resolve, they do keep on keepin' on just by their own inner, built-in strength.

I wasn't born that way.  Sometimes,  I don't think I have much resolve at all.  But, I've learned over the years that when I have faced Jesus, I can face anybody or anything.  He truly gives me inner resolve when it is necessary.  It's not by might, nor by power, but by His Spirit (Zech. 4:6)!  This scripture has proven true over and over again in my life.  


If I could choose if I would have an inherent resolve or not, I would still choose NOT. It keeps me needing to face Jesus and thus seeing the truth of His Word a reality in my life.  




I am resolved that I will keep on keepin' on with Jesus!  


Because of Him and Unto Him

No comments: