Monday, March 21, 2011

A Privilege to Share

My mom died at 47 years of age from Crohn's Disease.  She suffered with severe, chronic pain with debilitating, and often humilitating, symptoms.  Little was known about the disease in those days, and her case was very drastic.  I was 19 when Mom's long battle ended.

Since I my own health journey began and I learned about the body and the role food plays in our health, I've had a desire to help Crohn's victims. God has allowed me that privilege. And if I can help another, I will be blessed.  I started a new page entitled Improved Health Testimonies, with this young woman's story.  You can find it on the right-hand column.

I will pray for Stephanie as she continues on her journey toward health, and I continue to thank God that He has answered so many, many people's prayers by bringing Shaklee Food Supplements into their lives - sometimes, in the nick of time.  

Mom's suffering isn't in vain. What I know today, I'm passionate about sharing and for those seeking a more pro-active, natural course for your health, I'm here to guide you.  May you prosper and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

2 comments:

Janet at New Moon Glass said...

The name of your blog "an encouraging word" speaks to the person you are Diane! I have appreciated all your words of encouragment in regards to my art.
I've a feeling you are a blessing to many!

Diane said...

Oh, Janet, those are the kindest words and they encourage me! Thank you for posting.

I hope you don't mind but I added you to my list of blogs - all should see your stained glass creations.