Friday, March 25, 2011


How awesome is it that I can have a business that not only provides me with income and benefits, but allows me to help improve people's health and the quality of their lives?! Shaklee is a company of integrity and I'm so proud to be associated with them for almost 30 years now.  My whole physical and mental health drastically improved, thus changing the whole course of my family's life. What an honor it is to share Shaklee with others.  I am truly blessed.

Last night I received a message on Facebook from someone I shared Shaklee with just a couple of weeks ago.  I almost cried as I read her message.  Oh, thank You, Lord!  You can check out Allison's testimony under the page entitled Improved Health Testimonies on the right.  I'm excited to think how her health will improve in the months to come.

You are welcome to check out my Shaklee website.  I'm in the process of updating my personal pages, but you're welcome to browse around, check out the products, and see if there is anything that sparks your interest.  I'd be happy to answer any questions you have.  

May you prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers!  (~ 3 John 1:2)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Allison' testimony is awesome! I am so happy that Shaklee was able to change her health... thank you Jesus:) I will ask her to share with others in my future endeavors~

Diane said...

Thanks for taking the time to post Melanie!