Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Authoring


My oldest son does not blog, but my youngest son and only daughter do.  My three children have inherited my love of the written word and each has a writing gift, but all four of us have uniquely different writing styles.

Alece has been a blogger for about 5 years now and is quite well known throughout the blogger community.  Her life as a Missionary to South Africa has been an open book for all to read. Andrew is busy writing a trilogy and doesn't get into anything too personal on his blog, but he usually puts a smile on my face.

I feel like I have very large shoes to fill seeing as I am brand new to this blogging world. I love my children's hearts and I love their written words.  So, if you have a few minutes, check out their blogs and say hello.  Tell them "Mommy" sent you.

2 comments:

Andrew Ronzino said...

Thank you for the kind words, Mom! Love you!

Diane said...

My, son, the Writer...